More information about SciNote functionalities.
SciNote Functionalities Overview
Keep all data in one place
- Keep all data traceable and organized by projects, experiments and tasks.
Search through everything
- Type your keyword and SciNote will instantly find what you are looking for.
Instantly create customized reports
- Comprehensive reports are generated automatically in a PDF or Word (docx.) format.
Download SciNote Functionalities Overview PDF
Get your comprehensive SciNote functionalities guide.
Efficiently manage lab data
- Create inventories of samples, reagents, instruments etc. and link the items with experiments.
Manage and share protocols
- Protocol repository enables lab members to manage, edit and share protocols.
- Drag and drop your tasks into workflows and visualize your lab processes.
Work with your team
Get your team on board
- SciNote team prides itself in having the top-rated customer support service and onboarding.
Communicate with lab members
- Write comments, tag and notify team members to make sure everyone is informed.
Assign roles and permissions
- All users have their roles and a determined set of permissions in SciNote.
Join us and make a difference
Create experiment templates
- Entire experiments, workflows and processes can be saved as templates, cloned and re-used.
Use Microsoft Office Online: Word, Excel etc.
- Upload, edit and view Excel, Word or Powerpoint files directly from SciNote.
Use Manuscript Writer
- Manuscript Writer add-on can create a draft of your manuscript based on your research data.
Create chemical drawings
- SciNote is integrated with ChemAxon’s Marvin JS, a chemical drawing tool.
Save 9 hours per week, while doing the same amount of work!
Meet CFR 21 part 11 requirements
SciNote supports electronic signatures, electronic witnessing, audit trails etc. Get SciNote’s 21 CFR Part 11 PDF guide now:
Benefit from regular upgrades and new releases
3 min read
We are happy to announce that this release brings SciNote integration with a premium version of the chemical drawing tool by ChemAxon.
2 min read
Available for every scientist today, this open access repository of research protocols is both free to read, and free to publish.
1 min read
Dear SciNote users, based on your feedback, we are releasing two new features: advanced filtering of all activities in SciNote and image annotations.
Choose Your SciNote Plan
Suitable for individual use and for teams.