Add Your Handwritten Notes to SciNote
1 min read
SciNote and AHA notes integration enables you to add you paper notes in SciNote.
This is the main idea behind the useful AHA Notes app. At SciNote, we recognized the benefit of offering the possibility to connect your handwritten notes, to your tasks in SciNote.
For now, AHA Notes application is only available to iOS users.
How to use AHA Notes and save your notes in SciNote?
Set up an account:
- First install AHA notes application for iPhone from the App store. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aha-notes/id1406142132
- Create account by typing in your e-mail and password and press “Create Account”.
- You will receive a link on your e-mail to validate your e-mail address by clicking “Click Here to Validate” (if you do not see the e-mail in your inbox immediately, wait for a couple of minutes or check the Spam folder).
- Sign in to your Application and press “Login”.
- To connect with your existing SciNote account press “Config”.
- Click the button “ADD SERVICE”.
- And click the button “CONNECT TO SCINOTE”.
- SciNote login page opens, where you can enter your SciNote account credentials and press “Log in”.
- SciNote account should now be listed under Services in the AHA notes app.
- Now you are ready to start using AHA notes app.
How to take a note:
- On the AHA app home screen, you can choose what kind of note you would like to take: photo, voice or text note.
- If you chose to make a photo note, take a photo, then click the “more” icon.
Select “Export to SciNote”.
- Select your SciNote team, Project, Experiment and Task from drop-downs.
- If you want to add a text, select “Add note”, select the Text icon and click “EXPORT NOTE”.
- Your note is now saved in the Results section of the selected Task in SciNote.
- Alternatively, you can also save the note to AHA notes folder, by pressing “Folder”, select or create a folder and click “Done”.
Your SciNote Team